Saturday, January 4, 2014

Where the hell did the last 8 months go?

So, I woke up this morning and thought maybe its time to jump on the ol' blog and post some stuff.
Its quite possible I will be the only one reading this.. but that's quite ok.
I dare I say it.. but I kind of promised myself that I would stay of Facebook more this year.(No..it is NOT a resolution.. I suck at those things).. and go back to blogging my stuff.
I will still do the ol' Facebook bit... but sometimes that place is just a bit negative for me.
So..what HAVE I been doing over the last 8 months??
Well...
My hubby and I sold our home, and moved to a 150 acre hobby farm in the bush.(And its the best thing we ever did!!!)
I have been studying on and off- art and writing.(This was hampered by the move- we had no internet for a good 8 weeks...yes..this was difficult.
And... lots of lovely arty crafty things for Gauche Alchemy who have been wonderfully patient with me when I forgot a deadline or had no internet for uploading all my projects.
Its nice to feel back in the zone now.
So..without further ado- I thought I would add a pictorial summary of the last 8 months worth of stuff.... (well, some of it).....









There are a few months worth of Gauche projects missing from here.. (when I had no internet)...but you can see them over at the Gauche Blog if you want to look!!..In fact.. you should go troll that site.. it is full of all sorts of stuff.
The girls there are totally committed to helping out those of us who love to make stuff....Gauche girls come from all over the world!!!
So it still blows me away to be on this Team. My good (and almost neighbour) buddy Peg Hewitt and the 'also my buddy' and totally bodacious Lisa Oxley are the Aussie gals on the Team.
So..thats some of the stuff.
Then there's the move.
Maybe for my next trick..er..post.. I will post some farmy pics.
Well..until next time..
Happy New Year!! and more soon.
Debxxoo


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your ramblings and love the artistic uploads..Margie

scrapwitch said...

yo Deb , i'm reading your blog( i often wonder who reads mine also ), time for an update girlie.. show me the money !!!!
a few creative gems, a shot of the homestead and hmmm surprise me :)